Minggu, 15 Juli 2012

Affiliate Marketing School - Get Paid To Go To School! [affiliatemarketingsblog.blogspot.com]

Affiliate Marketing School - Get Paid To Go To School! [affiliatemarketingsblog.blogspot.com]

skipthescams.com This video explains how to find out where your site ranks in the search engines for various keywords using WebCEO. You can download WebCEO for free at http This video is part of the Affiliate Marketing Schoolbook, an affiliate marketing course for beginners. Learn more at skipthescams.com

http://leafgardenpress.com/ How to check your site's rank using WebCEO

Wealthy Affiliate- The Best Affiliate Marketing School--

And This is exactly why---

We got tired of bumbling around the internet trying to succeed at affiliate marketing. We finally realized we needed to actually LEARN how to do this. We researched for weeks and finally found an Affiliate Marketing School that actually does what it claims to do--- it provides an excellent education, with step by step instructions, and a completely reasonable price.

We are talking about hundreds (over 500 actually) of tutorials and courses available at Wealthy Affiliate. What other Affordable Affiliate Marketing School can truthfully claim that??Click here to see an example of what I mean...



First, the basics- What is Wealthy Affiliate University?W.A. is an online marketing affiliate school that claims to teach anyone that is willing to put forth the effort, how to be a successful online marketer- and this is exactly what it does.




Are you brand new to Online Marketing? Afraid you don't have enough experience?


W.A.'s online tutoring through the community forum as well as the text and video tutorials are perfect for a beginning marketer.

The community forum offers a large and knowledgeable group of online marketers that answer all kinds of questions- Allowing beginners to ask questions of advanced marketers and advanced marketers to connect with the top affiliates in the industry, even Kyle and Carson, the owners of WA, answer questions when they can.



There are tutorials for almost anything you can think of --

If you are looking to monetise your website, be it through setting up your own online store, Banner Ads, or PPC- there's a tutorial for that.

Having trouble getting traffic to your articles or sites? There's one for that too.

And if there isn't a tutorial for it, you can ask someone to create one. (Even the owners!)


What do you get with a Premium Membership? Free Web Hosting
Free Tutorials Free Access to niche research software Exclusive Access to the W.A. online community Free SEO optimization Access to two highly sought after books- "Who Loves Money" and "Inside the List" Free Keyword Research Tool Free Website Templates Free Wordpress Express access Free SiteRubix Website Builder Free Clickbank Research Tool Free Niche Research Software Hundreds of tutorials and online courses

***This is only a fraction of what is offered inside W.A. I say FREE because once you sign up, you aren't asked for another penny! Unlike most software and communities that make you "Upgrade" to get what you should get with your membership.**




So, Is Wealthy Affiliate the right Affiliate Marketing School for you???

Yes it is. It provides you with a WAY to sell their product AND It's an online marketing education. You can actually EARN MONEY from WA while you are learning how to make yourself financially free.



We can say from personal experience that it is not a scam, and it does exactly what it claims to--- helps you learn how to online market.

W.A. is definitely the most informative and easy school out there when it comes to online marketing. They even offer tutorials to show you how to market their products so you get the commission. It offers you the ability to learn how to make that money independently- creating a residual income through knowledge and work.


So, Have you decided that Wealthy Affiliate is the right Affiliate Marketing School for you yet? Stop stalling--- Click Here check out what other people have said about the program!We have never regretted our decision to join Wealthy Affiliate- and I can promise you, you won't either. Suggest Affiliate Marketing School - Get Paid To Go To School! Topics

Question by Kell: Just starting out in Affiliate Marketing, can anyone give some beginners advice (not just links? I have opened an account with ClickBank and I have downloaded the Affiliate Masters Course e-book as well as the SiteSell e-book. I am just looking for some helpful advice on how to get started and some tips on how to be successful with it. I am not looking for any links on affiliate marketing--I've seen just about all of them. But if you have your own website or blog as an affiliate marketer, I would love to take a look at it to see first hand what it looks like. I know that to be successful with this you have to put in a lot of time--this I have, I do not work or go to school, and I really want to be successful with this. If anyone considers themself a mentor in this field, I would really appreciate your help!!!! Thanks. Best answer for Just starting out in Affiliate Marketing, can anyone give some beginners advice (not just links?:

Answer by Draper
Hi Kell - welcome to the world of affiliate marketing! I spent many years doing affiliate marketing poorly so I'll share some of my experiences. (1.) Be sure you have a PROFESSIONAL looking website. I have a website sitting at http://www.xspirulina.com that I paid someone in Serbia $ 50 to do. The purpose of the site was to see if the product would sell and at what price. Well, about 50% of the people who got to the first page left. Why? I don't know for sure but my guess is because it looks like I paid $ 50 for it. (2.) Do some research on SEO or pay someone to do it. This is worth GOLD. If no one can find your site then you're not going to sell any items. (3.) Have a good understanding of Adwords before diving in. I spent a fortune on Adwords when I first started without much to show for it. Why? Because I had a rosey outlook for things like conversion rates. (4.) Know that very few people make a fortune at this. If you work hard and long -- 5 or 6 hours a week for a full year -- you'll start to see returns. I'm an affiliate with Overstock.com and my website http://www.eHalfOff.com (or the redesign I'm working on at http://www.eHalfOff.com/online-shopping) makes about $ 0.04 per visitor I bring to my site. I hope to double or triple that with my redesign. (5.) Know how people are finding you. It took me the better part of a year to achieve a high ranking for the phrase: discount shopping for eHalfOff.com. Most of my customers find me using this phrase. However, in the past 90 days, customers have found my site using over 500 different keywords and phrases. I use this data to help me determine which words and phrases to target next. You never know when you'll stumble across a word or phrase that works well. Good luck to you!

[affiliate marketing school book]

1 komentar:

  1. Kindly known as the Affiliate Markting Training for dummies course, learn how to boost your revenue and authority sharing your favorite resources

    BalasHapus

LinkWithin